This page is for LAA Alumni seeking to log into the site.
Members = Graduates of a LAA program who have invested in LAA Membership
Alumni - Non Members = Graduates of a LAA program who are not currently Members of the organization
- All Graduates of LAA programs already have profile pages included in the LAA Community.
- Only Graduates logged into the site have access to the Directory.
- All LAA Graduates can update their profile page regardless of Membership.
- Current LAA Members will have full access to all member features in the site as soon as you login.
- If you are not invested in membership or if your membership is expired, you will have the option to join or renew when you login.
- Membership investment offers Member to Member connecting, full access to the Alumni community, full access to interest-driven groups with additional resources and events and member pricing (often free) for all LAA events.
- Membership starts at just $100 for the year.
To login, simply use the email we have on file as your username OR your previous username (if it is not the same as your email) and click "Forgot your password?" to receive a link to reset your password and access the site. If you need help accessing your profile page, please contact us today!
- Upon login, click on "Manage Profile" (right navigation) to access your profile and update your information, add a photo to your profile and check your privacy settings.
- Click here to view LAA interest-driven groups.
- To join a group, click through to the Members-Only Group site and click the "Join Group" icon at the top of the group site. Here you can access resources, upcoming events, forum conversations and more.
- Please Note: Profiles are configured to display Professional contact info by default. If we have your home address as your professional contact, you may login and change the information OR change the privacy setting as needed. Please contact us if you need assistance with your privacy settings.
- The default for Members is email address visible for members only.
- The default for Alumni-Non Members is email address hidden.
- Additional privacy and notification settings are available from the "Manage Profile" dashboard.
Need help navigating all of the benefits of the new online community? Click here for the Community Calendar and plan to join us for the next LAA101 meeting!