743 West Central Avenue
Join us for an evening of discovery of how women make a difference in the world. Featured guests Brian Riddle, President & CEO of Homestead Gardens and Heather Wheatley, Horticulturist and Homestead Gardens’ Education Coordinator, will lead a lively conversation exploring women as leaders in the marketplace and in their households and the impact of their decisions on sustainability.
Enjoy wine and light hors d’oeuvres, get valuable insight and information and mix it up with other local women in leadership.
- Explore Women as Leaders in the Buying Experience | According to “Just Ask a Woman” Survey Data – 76% of women do the shopping. Explore the evolution of retail businesses taking women into consideration as a buyer and decision leader
- Discover the impact of women in leadership roles at work and home
- Understand Sustainable Living Practices – How to make a difference at home
- Gain Simple Take Home Activities:
- Understand your home’s impact on the environment
- Soil testing
Free for LAA Members (advance registration required)
$25 for Non-Members and Walk-ins
Click here for more information and to register